The “Kinect Sports Rivals” Preseason will run from Nov. 22, 2013 until March 2014, and throughout this time, players will face monthly challenges with the chance to earn points and unlock rewards only available in Preseason. See below for details:
- Download the free trial experience anytime from Nov. 22 thru Nov. 30 and start earning points to unlock the special “Founder” player title, an exclusive “Kinect Sports Rivals” wetsuit and a “Kinect Sports Rivals” wake racer to commemorate the launch of Xbox One.
- Players will compete against familiar faces – including a fully digital version of me and my good friend AceyBongos who will step in as tough competition.
- New monthly challenges with unique objectives and rewards will become available within the “Kinect Sports Rivals” Hub – some will be personal, some will be co-op, and some will pit nation against nation in a global battle for international fame. Each challenge will deliver its own exclusive rewards that will carry over to the full game when it launches next spring.
- Complete every player challenge given and expand the fun by racing against a friend in the same room in split screen mode.
- Enjoy an all-new track by rising band Youngblood Hawke. They recorded “Collide” just for “Kinect Sports Rivals.”
Launching in spring of 2014, “Kinect Sports Rivals” is the next generation of the best-selling Kinect franchise, “Kinect Sports.” “Kinect Sports Rivals” brings favorite sports back in re-imagined ways, and delivers new sports and events made possible only with Xbox One’s revolutionary technology. “Kinect Sports Rivals” puts players in the game like never before, tracks their movements and expressions with incredible accuracy, and offers never-ending competition with friends and rivals.
Here is a video of some of the Wave Race gameplay with commentary from our Executive Producer at Rare, Danny Isaac:
Make sure you download and try the game on your Xbox One’s and see the hard work we have been putting in! 🙂